Mark your calendar for this upcoming event by local friends of veterans...
Free legal advice!
VETERANS WALK-IN LEGAL CLINIC
Saturday, April 28, 2018 ~ 9:00 a.m. to Noon
Zablocki VA Medical Center
5000 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53295
The Veterans Support Group of Milwaukee County and Justice Point
Serving all vets, not just VA-eligible
Please bring all documents needed to understand your legal issues *
Attorneys will be available to answer your legal questions and provide free general consultations on a wide range of legal issues encountered by Veterans, including:
- Child Support and Child Custody
- Driver's Licensing issues
- IRS Controversies (including tax liens and garnishments)
- Divorce (pre- and post-judgment) liens and garnishments)
- Creditor/Debtor issues (bankruptcy)
- Housing/Mortgage foreclosure
- Landlord/Tenant issues
- Entitlement Programs (includes Social Security retirement, disability and SSI)
- VA Benefits
VA assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the licensee and any other organizations appearing at the licensee's event. The VA's providing of space does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by VA .